How Do I Add a Collaborator to my Yen Project Space?

Adding (and removing) members to your project space is self-service for project administrators. All you have to do is add a collaborator to the Workgroup that is tied to the project.

Your workgroup should have a name that is clear from the name of your project space. For example, if your project is stored at /zfs/projects/faculty/jdoe-housing, there will be a workgroup called gsb-rc:jdoe-housing.

Faculty and students should use the workgroup manager to add members, and optionally, administrators to their projects. This is the same system used for yen access. For step-by-step instructions on how to use the workgroup manager, see our workgroup guide.