1. Welcome to the Intermediate Yens Course
This course is self-paced or if taught live, it should take approximately 2 hours to get through all of the content.
The course is divided into a dozen sections that experienced users can jump to directly or if you are new to using Yen-Slurm cluster, we recommend going through them sequentially.
What you will learn:
- Run serial and parallel research software on Yen-Slurm
- Monitor the queue of jobs
- Manage your python environment on the Yens
- Run job arrays on Yen-Slurm
- Run GPU jobs on Yen-Slurm
If at any point you would like to provide feedback on the course, please fill out feedback survey.